Commercial Driver License Holder Taking Traffic School

Posted by:

Q: I have commercial driver license, (A or B), but I get a ticket when I drove a personal car. Can I take your traffic school to mask the point? What is the process?

A: Yes. Under the circumstance, you can take our traffic school to mask the violation point. But, in addition to complete the course, the commercial driver license holder is required to call his/her local DMV administration office to report the traffic school completion day and to request the violation point be masked. When calling the DMV office you can provide them the DMV filing confirmation number (TVCC submission number) we had emailed you after your completion.

DMV Local Offices for Commercial License Holders


About the Author: